As much as I want a relationship, I am incapable of being with anyone because:
- I hate myself.
- I’m ugly.
- I’d never be comfortable being naked or even semi-naked with someone.
- I don’t like sex because I have a very low libido and I hate what’s between my legs.
- I don’t even like kissing.
- I have too many insecurities which often lead to jealousy.
- I sabotage relationships as a form of self-harm.
- I’m not romantic at all.
- I failed to make any of my previous partners feel loved.
- Sometimes I just want to be left alone.
- None of my previous partners could handle my depression.
- I can’t trust people.
- I ruin people’s lives.
- There’s a very strong likelihood that I’ll end up taking my own life, so it would be selfish to put someone through that.
- I still love my ex-wife and I cannot imagine anyone coming close to replacing her.
Fuck it….I’m better off alone.